SaaS companies live or die on lead generation. For Clinicient, this meant keeping the Marketo/Salesforce engine humming at a high RPM while simultaneously elevating the messaging to convey a brand that stood for more than software.
Immediately, we refined the overall look from a “Skittles” color palette to two blues and shifted to Helvetica — a font that gave the brand a more declarative, newsworthy feel. From scratch, we created a library of imagery featuring real clients which instantly set us apart from the phony stock persona of the category. We also dialed up our content production, which fueled a robust schedule of inbound marketing and earned us a reputation as a thought leader who shares knowledge. This sharing was most dynamically embodied in proprietary “Empower” conferences that were held in major cities; serving as the foundation for what became the very first ancillary healthcare customer community.
Then we created and launched an inbound-design website that mimicked the UX of a mobile news feed, reinforcing Clincient’s role as a thought leader and advocate for outpatient rehab.
And throughout all these platforms and original pieces of content, we used the voice of our client, because referrals and word-of-mouth are more persuasive than anything we might say ourselves.
• Marketing, product and sales were connected with a strategy that drove 54% YOY revenue growth and an 88% improvement of the company’s Net Promoter Score.
• Produced and curated over 140 original videos, webinars, case studies, podcasts and collateral that fueled a 233% increase in sales pipeline.
• SEO revamp saw a 478% increase in search impressions and 200% increase in click through rate.
• Website traffic increased 135% and time spent on site increased 229%
• Redesigned trade show presence that yielded a 275% increase in leads.